Friday, June 01, 2007

Ice Ice Baby



Vanilla Ice Blazers @ Covert. Limited sizes available. 407-228-0804

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby
All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance, go rush the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, You better gain way
You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, i wish i had known sooner.