Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Message From El Bat.

I received an email from Mikey containing this message along with the link to his new mix sometime ago. He was kind enough to include a track list. This should have been posted a week or so ago. I think I got it around the 8th or something. Yes, I'm lazy. I do have shit going on other than this blog you know. You may already have this if you're "in the know" but if not, consider yourself now "in the know". I would tell you about the art show he played at last night but I didn't go. Maybe one of the other blog members will write a review and post some pictures. Maybe they won't. Maybe they will use all caps when they do it. Maybe they won't. Anyway, here's the message and link as promised...

Uh oh!! Oh shit!! Oh no!! I finally got me a mix done. Some hip hop, b-more, disco, dancey, blah, blah...click the link & enjoy.

-el bat.

Kittybat -"What the Hell You Just Standin There For!?"

1.Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (intro)
2.Wale - W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.
3.South Rakkas Crew - Mad Again (Diplo Club Edit)
4.Kardinal Offishall feat. Busta Rhymes - Watchalike
5.Dead Prez/M.I.A. - Warzone Explosion (Kittybat Blend)
6.Rockmaster Scott & the Dynamic Three - The Roof Is On Fire
7.Aaron LaCrate & Amanda Blank - Get Um Girl
8.Wing Wang Twins - Bmore Enure
9.Kid Sister - Beeper
10.Aaron LaCrate & Debonair Samir - Know How Theme Mix
11.Daft Punk/the Perceptionists - Electro Shake (Kittybat Blend)
12.Shawty Lo - They Know (Mano Remix)
13.Kill To Win - Peaches and Dro
14.M.I.A. - XR2
15.Bonde Do Role - Gasolina
16.Dj Tameil - Trans Newark Express
17.Fully Fitted & XXXChange - 100 Million
18.Pase Rock & Amanda Blank - Sexy Motherfucker
19.33Hz feat. Devin the Dude & Teki Latex - Paris, Texas (Inflagranti Mix)
20.Masterboogie Song & Dance - Roll the Joint
21.Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face?
22.The Clash/L'Trimm - Rock the Cars That Go Boom (Kittybat Blend)
23.Sammy Bananas - K7
24.Bird Peterson - The Jump Off
25.Def Jef - Droppin' Rhymes On Drums.

If you like the mix and you're of legal drinking age, you can see Kitty Bat at Cleo's Lounge (downtown) every Friday night. Stop in and say "What"!

No comments: